In this episode, we sat down with Lane Karlitz, 14-year-old CEO and Founder of Study Senses, a mobile studying app that makes customized songs by pairing spoken text with a popular tune of one’s choosing.
- What inspired him to make a mobile study app
- What resources he utilized to make Study Senses come to life
- The business model for his app and how he plans to make money
- How Lane won second place at the national Young Entrepreneur’s Academy competition
- Advice for other aspiring young entrepreneurs
Lane is an incredible visionary and I’m so thrilled he shares his story with us here.