In this episode, 15-year-old Kayla Abramowitz shares her empathy and passion for helping other hospital-bound kids by collecting and donating used DVD’s and other educational and entertainment material to children’s hospitals nationwide.
- How her own hospital experiences inspired her to found Kayla Cares 4 Kids
- What the Girl Scout Troops taught her about leadership
- How to sustain a non-profit (you still have to make money)
- How she joined the Young Entrepreneur’s Academy and went on to win entrepreneur of the year
- Advice for other aspiring young entrepreneurs
Kayla’s heart is as big as her DVD collection and she was so generous to share her time with us.